Here's a great Mommy Tip....actually Marcos was the one who came home with it but I'm sharing it with everyone. It's called the snotsucker and it works great! Audrey hates the nasal bulb aspirator from the hospital but her doctor recommended this when we went to have her seen because of her nasty cold. Mommy's & Daddy's you need to get your hands on one of these for your babies and throw those bulbs away! http://www.nosefrida.com/index.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
i'm a little grossed out by the idea of sucking and getting it in my mouth... help me through the thought of this... i need reinforcement!
Haha!! There is a filter so there is no way that any of the boogies could get through. It's the best...I threw out our bulb suringe today! :)
Hi Allison, We got Audrey's Birthday invite and were not able to attend. I want to thank you for thinking of us. I also wanted to let you know I started a new blog site if you want to check it out. I'm have these Tutus in claremont at a boutique called Peek A Boo. So let your friends know. Talk to Soon Stephanie Josenhans
stephanenes.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment