She loves trying the different foods that we eat and wants nothing to do with baby food besides the fruits and veggies. She wants the real thing! So we do a lot of cutting things up into bite size pieces and she feeds herself with ease, it's a mess but she makes it look easy. One cute thing she'll do is if you feed her first and the food is in her mouth she'll pick up another piece and if you open your mouth she'll feed you. She's having a great time with all of it!
I just read something about your babies first visit to the dentist and I think I have to look into that since Audrey already has 8 teeth with another 4 ready to make their appearance very soon. She's talking all the time and every once in awhile there is such clarity in the things she says: Dadda, Daddy, gato, Momma. She mimics sounds and gestures too, waving and clapping are some of her favs. Next on the to do list is planning her 1st Birthday party! Yay! :)
Christmas Eve 2009


1 comment:
I love it! She is so cute and getting big :) Love the pic with her and her bottle, so sweet!
Post a Comment