I started doing some hours at a private practice much closer to my house than my previous job and it is really ideal for having a baby at home. I get to stay in one location and the clients come to me, which is different from my previous jobs where I was always going to get clients out of class, etc. I work with a wonderful group of people and we special in working with children with Autism and it is just amazing. I have learned so much in such a short period of time.
Meanwhile, Audrey had her 4 month appointment on August 10th and she is doing fabulous. She is 16 lbs. 5 oz. and measured 25 1/2 in. That puts her in the 94th & 89th percentiles respectively. She's definitely a healthy baby girl! Marcos was able to meet me for the appointment which I had to leave early (for work, bad planning on my part!) and he had to be the one to console her after her shots. As the story goes she cried when she was first pricked by the needle but as soon as he picked her up she was totally fine and stopped crying. She definitely loves her Daddy. He's the one who picks her up from day care or after spending the day at her grandparents and he is already a hero in her eyes! :)
As the summer quickly comes to a close here are some photos from recent weeks. Enjoy!
Mommy & Daddy had a night out....all of the Reza cousins got together for a little reunion, good times!
Check out that mop....this was after a bath I think! She is holding onto her teething doll from Grandma Pat....you soak the ends in water and then toss it in the freezer for a few minutes and instant relief for baby! She's not quite teething yet but enjoys sucking on the doll. :)

3 comments:
Cute Pix! Audrey is such a cutie... Sounds like you guys have been busy!
She is too cute! I can't get over that hair!!! Love it!
SOOO cute!! She's getting so big--I can't believe she is in the exersaucer already! We need to figure out a time to get together soon :) xoxo, Lins
Post a Comment