Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 17, 2009

Audrey's First Photo Shoot with Ribbitt Creations

On July 31st Audrey and I had the privilege of getting together with my good friend and MFT colleague, Tasha Dixon, to take Audrey's "3 month pictures" even though she was almost 4 months old. We had a great time, I broke a sweat trying to keep her smiling for the camera and changing her into a bunch of different outfits. Needless to say she did a great job and so did Tasha! Check out her beautiful pictures below and also the link to Tasha's photo blog. Anyone that is interested in having a photo session with Tasha check her out or let me know. We can't wait to take Audrey's 6 month pictures with Tasha...gees, it will be here before we know it!!

www.frogqueene.typepad.com/ribbittcreations

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Aww, thanks much. I was honored!