Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

5 weeks old today!!

Wow! How time flies! Our days go by so quickly trying to keep Audrey on a schedule for feeding, playing, and sleeping that I barely have any time to get on the computer, phone, etc. That is my excuse for the extreme delay in updating the blog. Sorry! I will now make up for it with some great pictures of Audrey who turned 5 weeks old today. She was weighed yesterday and is 9 lbs., 14 ozs. - a couple ounces shy of what she should be compared to her birth weight.



Doing her impression of Maggie from 'The Simpsons'. If I was savvy enough to get a video on here you would hear how loud she sucks on her pacifier...it's hilarious!


Showing off a new outfit! She experienced her first fashion blunder when the other baby girl in our Mom's Group had on the same top as her. Like in the mags when it says 'Who wore it better' - being completely biased I think Audrey wore it better! :)



Keeping a sense of humor!



Enjoying some tummy time!



Towel drying that massive head of hair after a bath. :)



Watching The Lakers with Daddy on Mother's Day.


Family photo on Mother's Day!

3 comments:

Seagers said...

Allison, she is beautiful. Truly. Most babies are not at that point. Sounds like you guys are doing a great job! Enjoy it my friend. The next time you are down here, I'd love to come see her!

Anonymous said...

Allison, she is so cute. I can't wait to be there. Hopefully not much longer....He,He

Tasha said...

5 weeks already! Man, time does fly! Glad you guys are enjoying your gorgeous pretty little girl.