Monday, April 6, 2009
Baby Update ~ 40 weeks+
I never thought I would still be pregnant when this date was first revealed to us when this little one was only 5 weeks+ at the first ultrasound. My mom came up to go to the doctor's with me this morning because Marcos was at work and at our appointments we never know how long it will take. I wasn't patient enough to wait for an afternoon appointment so it was great that my mom was able to join me. We knew that the decision to induce was on the table and today was that day. At this point my body is ready and baby is ready we're just missing the contractions. Sooooo, tomorrow morning we are heading to the hospital and I will be induced first thing in the morning. I feel much better knowing that it's finally time...I was starting to get really anxious this past weekend and in fact yesterday I was a bit of a grumpy grump about the whole thing - poor Marcos. We are very excited and enjoying this final evening before the big day. Hopefully we will be able to sleep tonight! Thank you to everyone for you thoughts, prayers and well wishes!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment