Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Baby Update - 37 weeks

I am officially on the schedule to see the doctor on a weekly basis now. Last week we went to an appointment and learned that the baby is doing well and her heart beat is strong. She is already facing head down and the doctor explained that she will probably stay that way until delivery but it is possible that she may move out of there. I am still feeling pretty good, I just get tired now and again and when I do it is hard to get over it even when I rest. I am wrapping things up at work and getting ready to go on maternity leave soon. We should have some pictures of the nursery to post pretty soon as we are getting close to finishing that as well. I will post another update next week. :)

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Soooo, exciting!!!!