Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 17, 2008

The BIG Week!!

Hello All!! So I don't have any backyard pictures to share just yet. As most of you know jobs around the house never seem to go along the timeline you first anticipate so I am waiting until a few more things get finished back there before letting you all have a peek. It is really exciting and being in a new home it is fun to see everything develop from the ground up...literally. When Marcos first moved in 3 years ago I gave him a photo album of all the pics I took along the way that it was being built. When we would make an unplanned visit to the "work site" sometimes all I had was my camera phone to take pictures with but it was so worth it. We now have a album that we can add to as we make changes and improvements around the house. Anyway...back to my subject.

This week is a BIG week on many levels. On Friday we will be finding out the sex of the baby and we are SO excited! I am anxious just to see our little one again since we haven't seen him/her since the 12 week ultrasound...that seems like forever ago! I will of course update the blog that day with all the news from that appointment.

The other BIG thing on our calendar is Los Osos made it to the CIF Football Playoffs!!!! We knew they would but for some reason it seems extra exciting this year. For more info go to this link: http://www.cifss.org/ click on 'Enter Football Playoff Pairings' to see all of the brackets. LOHS is in the the Central Division and they took the second seed in the whole division...GO GRIZZLIES!!! Marcos and his team/coaches are so excited. Friday will be the first game against Elsinore who took 3rd place in their league. It is a home game for us so even better!!! Another link that is fun to check out is the LOHS football website: http://www.leaguelineup.com/welcome.asp?cmenuid=1&url=lohsfootball&sid=164697938

Enjoy and have a great week!! :)

No comments: