Yesterday was a BIG day because in the morning I went to take my first (of two) state board exam to become a licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (MFT). After 4 long hours and 200 questions the word 'PASSED' popped up on the screen and I was so excited! That pregnancy forgetfulness that we can thank hormones for did not get the best of me. YEAH! I thought this day would never come...I am one more step away from being licensed after beginning this crazy journey when I started grad school in January 2003.
The next thing on yesterday's agenda was our appointment with the OB to see how everything was going for my 12 week check-up. We had another ultrasound and right away the baby was moving all over the place...arms and legs were flying and kicking everywhere. (It might have been from the In-n-Out that I treated myself to as a reward for my BIG pass on the exam...after all, no wine for me!!) The doctor tried to hear the baby's heartbeat with the Doppler but apparently this is one of those in between weeks (you may hear it, you may not) and the baby is still a little bit down in my pelvis to be able to hear it. We saw the heartbeat going strong on the sonogram though.
So here are the sonogram pictures we have so far. They are a little hard to make out when you're not used to looking at them but you can see the growth that has happened over the weeks. So amazing!! Looking forward to keeping you all updated via this blog and getting used to this new way of communicating with everyone. Hopefully as time passes I will get more blog savvy and make this thing look amazing! :)
5 weeks, 6 days
8 weeks, 3 days
12 weeks, 4 days (baby measured 13 weeks)



9 comments:
Yay, Welcome to the blog world. You will enjoy it. I'm excited. I knew once you got pregnant you would be a blogging craze like the rest of us mommies! Again Congrats on your new bundle, and CONGRATS on your test. I just hope when I take it in a couple weeks I will get that PASSED sign, soooo exciting!!!!!
That baby is just a growing, huh? Such a busy body already!!!!
Hey Marcos!
Allison! I am so excited for your test and the new baby for you guys! Chase was due on April 10, and was born on April 11! Great time to have a baby. Ben says to sleep in now. That is his advice. Mine is to buy yourself an expensive pair of Maternity Jeans (I got Citizens) one size up from your normal size. You will wear them until the end and they are so cute! Lots of love...
such a cute idea! looking forward to stalking the reza's :)
We are so excited for you guys! That baby has lots of love coming its way:) Can't wait for future updates!
YAY! Super excited for you and marcos! I can't wait to meet my new niece or nephew!
I am so happy for you...baby on the way and passing the 1st MFT exam! You look so beautiful on your wedding day. Thanks for including me on the update. XOXO.
CONGRATS...on the test and the baby!!!! So excited you have a blog so I can feel in closer touch. Thanks for the great news!
From Mom...
We are so EXCITED about Baby Reza and can't wait for his/her arrival! You and Marcos are going to be wonderful parents! XOXOXOXOXOXO
Love, Momma
Post a Comment